We are very proud of the myriad public relations awards we’ve received, but if we’re blushing it’s because we believe the reward is in the doing, not in the getting. When we agree to take on a new client it’s because we have the skills and the bandwidth to go “all in.” Our clients appreciate that we do nothing half-way, and it’s what we expect of our entire staff.
- 2016 Bell Ringer Award – Superior Achievement in Research & Planning, Publicity Club of New England
- 2016 Bell Ringer Award – Digital Video, Publicity Club of New England
- 2016 Fastest Growing Private Company, Boston Business Journal
- 2016 PR Agency of the Year, American Business Awards
- 2016 Platinum – Best Company Branding, Hermes Creative Awards
- 2016 Platinum – Best Nonprofit Video, Hermes Creative Awards
- 2016 Platinum – Best B2C Video, Hermes Creative Awards
- 2016 Platinum – Best Event Video, Hermes Creative Awards
- 2016 Gold – Best PR Video, Hermes Creative Awards
- 2016 Gold – Best Product Website, Hermes Creative Awards
- 2016 Gold – Best B2C Website, Hermes Creative Awards
- 2016 Gold – Best Brochure, Hermes Creative Awards
- 2015 Best Educational Video, PR Daily’s Video Awards
- 2015 Best Event Video, PR Daily’s Video Awards
- 2015 Top Places to Work, Boston Globe
- 2015 Top PR Agency, BestInBiz Awards
- 2015 PR Agency of the Year, American Business Awards
- 2015 Best Visuals, PR Daily’s Digital Awards
- 2015 Best Video, PR Daily’s Digital Awards
- 2015 Best Microsite/Custom Website, PR Daily’s Digital Awards
- 2014 Best Video Series, PR Daily Video Awards
- 2014 Best Use of a Celebrity or Personality, PR Daily Video Awards
- 2014 Top Places to Work, Boston Globe
- 2014 Best Infographic, PR Daily Digital Awards
- 2014 PR Agency of the Year, PR Platinum Awards
- 2014 Company of the Year – Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations, American Business Awards
- 2013 Small PR Agency of the Year, Bulldog Stars of PR Awards
- 2013 PR Agency of the Year, American Business Awards
- 2013 Top Independent PR Firms, O’Dwyer’s PR Report
- 2013 Top PR Agency, BestinBiz Awards
- 2013 Best Places to Work, Boston Business Journal
- 2013 Top Places to Work, Boston Globe
- 2013 Bell Ringer Award, “Product/Service Launch: High-Tech Campaign”, Publicity Club of New England
- 2013 A-List Award, PR News Agency
- 2013 Best Webcast/Livecast, PR Daily Video Awards
- 2012 Digital/Social PR Award, Bulldog Reporter
- 2012 Area’s Largest Public Relations Firms, Boston Business Journal
- 2012 Best Places to Work, Boston Business Journal
- 2012 Pacesetters, Boston Business Journal
- 2011 Pacesetters, Boston Business Journal
- 2010 Top 40 Under 40, Scott Signore, PR Week
- 2010 Bell Ringer Award, “Best Response to Breaking News”, Publicity Club of New England
- 2008 Best Places to Work, Boston Business Journal
People in need matter. Helping hands matter. Matter believes that our communities are stronger when we all give a little something back, and that doing so is simply the right thing to do. From top to bottom our staff is committed to making a difference for those in need. Helping hands matter.
Client Testimonials - Past and Present
Matter is a fantastic agency partner and extension of the CVS/pharmacy communications team. The Matter team knows how to develop and nurture relationships with media and also understands the importance of client service. They consistently go above and beyond to create meaningful public relations campaigns that produce quality results.
We are very pleased with the work Matter has been doing for Datacolor for many years now. Working strategically on both our consumer and industrial business units has been nothing but beneficial and they’ve truly become an extension of our team.
Matter is an extension of our in-house team; they’re a true PR partner. They understand our unique business and they’re ingrained in the ecommerce industry. From the first day we started working with our Matter team, their counsel has been thoughtful and insightful, and our communications have been seamless. Their resourcefulness and experience is refreshing, and I’m comforted to know that they’re working professionally on our behalf, regardless of whether they’re talking to the media or interacting with our spokespeople, partners, or customers.
In the competitive healthcare landscape, you need a professional PR firm that will keep ahead of ever-changing trends, regulations, and challenges inherent in such a complex market. The team at Matter has consistently delivered results for us, from generating bylined articles in key industry publications to establishing our experts as sought-after sources for media contacts.
Matter has consistently delivered high-quality media results that have had a direct, positive impact on our business. Matter has helped raise inVNT’s profile beyond our own events industry to other business and marketing audiences that are important to us.
What sets Matter apart is the firm’s ability to help us set our communications strategy, execute against that strategy and continuously deliver strong results. They have been a valuable partner for Lionbridge in raising our overall awareness.
In the time I’ve worked with Matter, I’ve appreciated my team’s willingness to dig right in, learn our business objectives and start working with us toward our goals right from the start of the engagement. I also love the creativity and persistence they bring to our media relations program.
As a small business, effective marketing and trade show participation are daunting tasks, but with the team at Matter Communications, Pepro, LLC was able to deliver our message with greater impact and clarity. Matter helped us be a presence at trade shows and distinguish ourselves from the competition.
Good PR is more than just issuing press releases. It’s about media relationships and access that an agency can provide its clients. This is even more valuable when the client is not yet a household name or Fortune 500 company. The Matter team has decades-long, established relationships with the key media and influencers in my product category. They are always able to get my products placed at the highest level guaranteeing the most effective product launches. Between new product announcements they have been instrumental in helping us craft and execute a solid media strategy that helps us stay ‘in-the-news’ and strengthen our brand awareness.
Bringing Matter Communications onboard has led to business-driving results for my practice and the firm in general. Since working with their team, we’ve experienced an increase in inquiries from potential new clients interested in working with our firm based on articles and speaking opportunities Matter has secured.
The team at Matter Communications has done an outstanding job helping me articulate WorldBlu’s story to top-tier media outlets. They have identified and facilitated some really interesting conversations with a range of reporters—from influential bloggers to business press. They are strategic, responsive and easy to work with.
Matter is aggressive, creative, and understands our business. The Matter team has built relationships with the most important influencers in our industry and has consistently delivered high quality results that help differentiate us from the competition.
The team at Matter Communications has been instrumental in elevating the visibility for our brand and our products, and become a true partner as we grow our market presence. As a start-up in a highly competitive technology market, our needs are diverse and ever-changing. Matter has helped position us appropriately within the boating and consumer technology spheres, but has also enabled us to tell our company and product story to local and national business audiences that will be critical to our growth in the coming years.
We recognized quickly across many areas of our business – from corporate to channel-specific communications – that what Matter brings to the table is key to helping us achieve our PR goals. We saw instant results when we started working with Matter and those results remain constant month in and out. Several years into our relationship, Matter continues to deliver for High Liner Foods USA and its core brands. I would recommend Matter to any organization who wants an agency that delivers true business value.
Matter has a firm grasp of our industry and relationships with the right influencers that truly matter. And their jargon-free approach to communication has delivered big results right out of the gate and put us ahead of our competition.
The Matter team has helped Risk Strategies Company significantly raise its profile locally and nationally through an aggressive, but carefully developed media relations campaign. Matter has also provided valuable counsel and insight in social media to further raise awareness for our company.
Matter has served as the public relations driver for our company for several years. They have a deep understanding of our business, our audience and, most importantly, our technology that enables them to add value to our organization that goes well beyond a typical vendor/client relationship.
From the very first informational meeting, the Matter team impressed us with their excitement for our content and our authors and the creativity they put into their work. They are exactly what you want in a publicity firm – responsive, articulate, creative, and willing to take on any challenge. In the near two years we have worked together, I am consistently impressed (and often astounded!) by the level of professionalism they bring to their work. They have set the bar very high!
Matter has helped TriQuint raise our company profile in the financial and investment communities. A number of reporters have told us directly that it is a pleasure to work with our Matter team and it is one of the reasons they continue to cover our company.