For most of the country, it’s just another week, but for us here in Boulder, Co, we have a lot to celebrate! This week spins up the sixth annual Boulder Start Up Week (and second year Matter is a sponsor!) during which thousands of entrepreneurs and their teams network and learn with other workaholic dreamers in the area. This event encompasses so much of our own company’s mission – giving back, community, professional growth—and are therefore once again proud sponsors of the event!
Next, it is our birthday! One year ago, we opened this Matter office, and it has been a wild ride. A few splashes of paint and several team members later, we honestly couldn’t be happier with our new community. We’re working with some of the most innovative brands on the west coast and have found some incredible talent to further build our consumer and B2B expertise.
If you’re in the area (or simply curious), take a moment to read about all of the fun things we’re doing this week:
- Anniversary Party / BSW Startup Crawl: Tuesday, May 17, from 4-8 p.m., we’ll be enjoying drinks and hors d’ oeuvres with hundreds of our closest Boulder friends.
- Job Fair: Wednesday, May 18, come by and visit our table if you’re interested in joining the Matter team! Grab some swag and tell us about you.
- Marketing Meetup: Thursday, May 19, from 3-4:30 p.m., we are opening our doors once again to bring together some of the best marketing minds in the biz. Grab a drink and chat with us around the latest trends in lead-gen/nurturing, social and PR.
- Sponsor videos: Our incredible video team will be shooting 15 videos throughout the week, donated as part of our BWS sponsorship. The videos will feature startups in the area and their founders.
- Social: Join us on social (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) throughout the week to feel as if you’re there or share your own if you are! Hashtag #BSW16 …we’ll be posting photos, videos and live coverage all week!