Newburyport, Mass. – Matter Communications, a full-service public relations agency specializing in high-technology and consumer markets, today announced the expansion of its management team. A combination of internalpromotions and new hires, these seasoned PR professionals bring strategic counsel and day-to-day support to Matter’s growing roster of clients. To provide additional, business-driving results to new and existing clients, Matter seeks talented communications professionals to join its Newburyport, Mass. and Providence, R.I. offices.
“We look forward to bringing the focus, creativity and accountability clients count on from us to the newest additions to Matter’s roster,” said Patty Barry, principal, Matter Communications. “The new media landscape requires PR agencies to be more precise and flexible than ever. With this in mind, we subscribe to – and practice – a hybrid approach to PR that ensures our clients are visible to key influencers whether in print, on television or on Twitter and Facebook. Across all mediums, the work we are beginning with these clients will help build their audiences and, more importantly, their businesses.”
New management team members
Matter’s approach to account work is driven by a long-held belief that clients best succeed with senior-level involvement at every step of the PR process. The following Matter professionals serve as primary contacts for a range of high-technology and consumer brands:
- Kristin Amico, account manager: with nearly a decade of experience in PR, Kristin executed aggressive, effective campaigns for both startups and established brands. Kristin’s previous career as a journalist and news producer gives her clients an invaluable insider’s perspective on media relations.
- Zachary Heath, account manager: a key member of Matter’s digital image practice, which includes more than 20 major brands, Zachary’s industry expertise translates into client coverage in major media outlets. Armed with an intimate knowledge of consumer electronics media, he provides strategic direction to a broad base of clients.
- Anne Lines, account director: among Matter’s longest-tenured employees, Anne brings more than 10 years of PR experience in internal and agency environments to Matter. Working with both technology and consumer clients, she develops successful campaigns across traditional and social media to deliver high-profile, business-driving coverage.
- Samantha Racki, account manager: with experience in data storage, digital imaging, consumer electronics, consumer affairs and technology industries, Samantha has a proven reputation for driving successful PR programs. Samantha’s clients count on her keen eye for creative media relations and a strong background in events management and social media to help build their brands.
- Greg Wind, account manager: a 15-year technology PR professional, Greg has worked for globally recognized brands and pre-launch startups alike, providing strategy, media results and social media support in tune with client business objectives. Previous to Matter, Greg worked with FitzGerald Communications, fama PR, Middleberg Euro RSCG, and TSI Communications.
- Tobi Young, account director: boasting more than 10 years in PR and marketing, Tobi has consistently driven successful traditional and social media results for high-profile B2B and B2C clients during her five-year tenure at Matter. Prior to joining the team at Matter, Tobi worked at Brodeur Worldwide and American Power Conversion.
Current career opportunities at Matter
Named a “Best Place to Work” by the Boston Business Journal, Matter offers exceptional professional growth opportunities, formal training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits. With a strong emphasis on collaboration and accountability, Matter assembles teams with varied in-house and agency experience. At present, Matter seeks to fill the following roles: