Agency’s Strategy + Intelligence Team Helps Clients Increase Market Share With Unfettered Access to Real-time Data on Customers, Competitors, Brand Sentiment and More.
BOSTON, May 16, 2023 – Matter Communications – a Brand Elevation Agency integrating marketing, PR and creative services – today announced the continued momentum of its Marketing Intelligence offering.
“Our Marketing Intelligence programs use data science to help clients define their core differentiators, which inform campaigns that uniquely position brands within highly competitive markets,” said Jeff Tahnk, GM of MatterMKTG. “Whether it’s understanding the intricacies of buyer personas, assessing public sentiment and conversations on relevant industry topics, or uncovering emerging trends in real time, our highly knowledgeable Strategy and Intelligence team ensures all campaign optimizations are data driven to increase ROI, yield better results and grow market share.”
Launched and spearheaded by Matter’s Strategy and Intelligence team, the Marketing Intelligence program brings together the team’s extensive analytical experience and industry-leading technology to give clients unprecedented access to over half a billion new data points every day. With decades of combined expertise running intelligence and analytics programs for Fortune 100 companies, the team helps clients turn this data into actionable recommendations that drive real business results for their brands.
Backed by industry-leading technology, data science and deep client-focused expertise, Matter addresses brands’ diverse business challenges with comprehensive, customized analyses across various use cases, including:
- Audience Analysis: Understand media consumption habits, wants, needs, and any myths or stigmas about a brand, its products or its business.
- Brand Analysis: Glean critical brand and product insights directly from target market through conversation/sentiment analysis, word clouds, message penetration and brand affinity metrics.
- Campaign Optimization: Analyze sentiment around key events/activations; measure organic reach, conversation volume and buzz; and identify key media pickup, reach and impressions.
- Communications + Crisis Management: Immediately identify and respond to major flash points, controversies or spikes in negative sentiment in real-time.
- Competitive Analysis: Review earned and owned competitive share of voice (SOV), broken down by channel, sentiment, messaging, positioning and campaign traction amongst key targets.
- Consumer Research: Identify the channels where consumers engage with and talk about a client’s brand, and understand perceptions and sentiment towards its competitive set and industry.
- Industry + Trend Analysis: Keep a real-time pulse on key industry trends and influencers with ongoing benchmarks to inform campaign strategies.
- Product Development: Understand popular or problematic features and identify opportunities for optimizations or new product offerings that are making waves.
To learn more about how MatterMKTG uses data-backed insights to help elevate brands to new heights, visit our Intelligence page and reach out today.
With 250+ professionals across offices in Boston and Newburyport, MA, Rochester, NY, Providence, RI, Pittsburgh, PA, Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, and Portland, OR, Matter is one of the fastest-growing PR, marketing and creative firms in the country. Matter has won 14 “Agency of the Year” accolades and has been consistently recognized as a top place to work.
About Matter Communications
Matter is a Brand Elevation Agency that integrates PR, marketing and creative services into content-rich campaigns that inspire action and build value. Founded in 2003, with offices spanning North America, Matter works with the world’s most innovative companies across healthcare, high-technology, consumer technology, professional services and consumer markets. For more information, visit https://www.matternow.com.