Can a world-class public relations program be shrunk, Alice in Wonderland style, to fit in the pocket of an organization looking for focused brand communications?
Well, yes. That’s exactly what we do. Matter’s Precision group accomplished this feat of scale, simultaneously focusing programs to become more attainable while growing agency revenue, client base, and capable staff.
Precision focuses topnotch PR and marketing to fit any organization ready to tell their story. We’re always ready to go. And we’ve been going strong for five years:
- Five years since Precision launched with two clients
- Over 20 percent growth last year and still going
- 40+ varied clients today: Spectra Logic, Vyasa, Nature Nate’s Honey, INFINITUM Squash, MIT Sloan Executive Education, Risk Strategies, Loeb & Loeb, Qorvo, Back Bay Life Science Advisors, Halloran Consulting, Acentech, Windover Construction, Sappi North America, Spectrum Health Systems, Project Bread and more
- Five practice groups: Technology, Professional Services, Consumer, Healthcare, Non-Profit
- Six offices across the U.S. – Boston, Newburyport, Boulder, Portland, Providence (with global capabilities)
- Three areas of deep expertise – PR + Social, Creative, Digital Marketing
- 20+ and growing Precision-dedicated employees – smart, savvy, capable, and kind
- 160 Matter staff and innumerable big agency resources to draw upon
Precision’s mission evolved from CEO Scott Signore appreciating his agency’s success and realizing that Matter no longer served the very clients that contributed to its growth – the startups, the non-profits, the less-liquid companies of all sizes, which had no home. Scott wanted to give them a boost. Founder, investor, and passionate startup shepherd, Scott had worn all the hats and felt compelled to help where the other big agencies had no interest, time or qualified staff to step in.
Scott brought in communications expert and award-winning writer Jennifer Karin to share her nearly 30 years of experience and create a smaller agency within Matter that would offer PR programs workable from startup to enterprise-level companies. One size could fit all with the right fabric, cut and flexibility.
Precision began with two accounts and an intern, complete creative allowance, access to all of Matter’s resources, and one mandate: find a way to ensure all organizations can find a communications program that works for wherever they are. Oh and make sure it can scale!
So scale we do, serving a self-published author, a nut-free chocolate company, several boutique life science consultancies, the country’s #1 branded honey, the nation’s leading law firms, a world-renowned university, a multimillion-dollar mobile technology company, and even the country’s first Boda Borg quest experience. Every day, Precision cultivates a smorgasbord of creative business ideas, new approaches, and energetic company founders.
Precision was built steadily, thoughtfully – gradually adding the right people and ideal mix of clients. Our approach quickly became a well-honed instinct for finding the best client fit for the Precision culture.
Our staff moves seamlessly across Precision accounts. We pull in enthusiastic, professionally mature people who advocate for our clients, and clients who understand honest collaboration and prioritizing is the most productive path forward. The mix works well: like Matter, Precision teams foster partnership and collaboration that naturally evolve into an extension of in-house marketing teams.
We are our client’s right-hand, and we deliver sustainable, efficient PR programs that weave in digital, social, marketing, and creative elements, tell great stories, and land media coverage in The New York Times, Forbes, Bloomberg Radio, Dr. Oz, Good Housekeeping, STAT, and the most influential trade publications across all industries.
Precision is proudly original – an idea born during an inspirational moment that has matured to an inspiration that drives ideas.
Congratulations, Precision. Onward.