Esri is a location analytics company that goes head to head with companies like Google and Apple Maps. Esri leans on Matter to position them as thought leaders in the mapping and big data industry.
- Matter tasked with positioning Esri as an innovative company that exhibits thought leadership in all areas of geolocation, big data, GIS, location analytics and mapping, convincing media that Esri is a company to pay attention to.
- Matter targeted key technology publications including, TechCrunch, GigaOm, Fast Company and Wired as well as top tier national publications.
- Provided support for events and staffed interviews during Esri’s conferences.
- Followed industry news and trends for pitching purposes.
- Aggressively pitched story maps when available to top publications and national press.
- Matter secured interviews with top industry publications including TechCrunch, GigaOm, and Xconomy at Esri’s annual user conference and coverage totaled nearly 62 million impressions.
- Story map coverage ran in Business Insider, CNET, The Atlantic, The Verge, The New York Times, The San Francisco Chronicle and Mashable.
- Matter positioned Esri as a thought leader by placing bylined article in Wired and CMO.com.