Boulder-based startup, JumpCloud, launched at TechCrunch Disrupt in September focusing on automated user management and security for DevOps – an emerging topic that is rarely covered in traditional tech trades.
- Matter was tasked with securing significant media coverage for JumpCloud, focusing primarily on the introduction of DevOps messaging to traditional tech trades.
- Matter pitched media on meetings with JumpCloud’s CEO in Boston and New York, as well as bylines and breaking news to key publications.
- Helped organize the industry’s first ever DevOps focused Conference in Boulder, CO, and invited targeted media to attend.
- Received coverage in key publications, including TechCrunch, Network World, Business Insider, InfoWorld, IT World, SearchCloudComputing, SC Magazine, TechTarget, FierceITSecurity and more.
- Placed two byline articles on Wired and one with USA Today.
- Secured regular column in InformationWeek for JumpCloud CEO focusing on DevOps; first installment ran on homepage for several days.
- Over 200 DevOps pros and 50 CEOs attended DevOps Conference, including several area reporters from CNN Money, Fortune, Dow Jones, Inc., Xconomy, Dev Pro, ColoradoBiz and TechRockies.