The Lexar team was challenged to develop and manage 4 product launches while establishing a presence at the 2013 IFA Consumer Electronics show in Berlin, Germany.
- The goal was to successfully announce new products from the Lexar brand by generating media interest through aggressive news pitching.
- The team planned and executed a worldwide PR strategy that consisted of press release development and distribution, aggressive media outreach, as well as a strong push via social media.
- In conjunction with the news releases, the team leveraged 4 corresponding product videos to gain additional visibility for the new products.
- The IFA product launches were an overwhelming success, receiving high-profile placements in top-tier consumer, technology, and photography outlets, including Gizmodo, Tom’s Hardware, Digital Photography Review, Legit Reviews, and ePhotozine and many more.
- Resulted in 37 media hits and 137 million media impressions in the U.S. and many thousands of interactions on social channels.