Newburyport, Mass. – Matter Communications, a full-service public relations agency specializing in high-technology and consumer markets, today announced the addition of several professionals to support current client work and future growth. Matter has posted an increase in annual revenue of more than 20 percent as well as a near 40 percent increase in total staff among its Newburyport, Providence and New York offices during the past year. The company has also earned industry accolades, including principal and CEO Scott Signore’s inclusion in PR Week’s “40 Under 40” and agency honors at the Bell Ringer and Communicator Awards
Focused on providing business-driving results to new and existing clients, Matter sought and acquired talent to ensure continued success in the market. Adding significant experience and expertise to an already top-notch team, seasoned professionals in management, marketing and client service will help the agency bring of its consistent high-level strategic and flawless tactical support to Matter’s growin groster of clients.
New management team members
The following Matter professionals will serve in a variety of agency and client-facing roles:
- Mandy Mladenoff, general manager, Newburyport: Mandy joins Matter’s Newburyport headquarters from SHIFT Communications where she served as managing director of the San Francisco office. Mandy’s passion lies in helping companies from start-ups to large consumer brands create and execute integrated communications strategies through traditional and social media channels. She has worked with a number of high-profile companies, including: Google, RSA Conference, Bing, Sony Online Entertainment and Quiznos, among others. She will run agency operations and focus on client service and agency growth, and will act as a senior strategist and resident brainstormer on key accounts.
- Jim Baptiste, director of marketing: Jim brings more than 20 years in managing communications and marketing programs in public relations agencies and corporations. He will concentrate on marketing activities to further elevate Matter’s brand and support continued business growth.
- Elise Ouellette, vice president: As a result of her outstanding work on large and growing accounts, including a national retail client, Elise was promoted to vice president. Leading high profile teams and garnering accolades from clients and teammates alike, Elise will continue to focus on the highest quality client service.
- Ariane Doud, account director: Ariane’s contributions managing a diverse group of clients while generating award-winning work, including 2010 Bell Ringer and Communicator awards, earned her an account director position where she continues to produce outstanding results for her clients.
- Matt Mendolera-Schamann, account manager: Matt has built an impressive reputation as public relations counsel to a wide range of clients spanning technology, consumer and professional services. His media savvy, exceptional writing skills and creative use of social media have driven key coverage and results for his clients, leading to his promotion to account manager.
These new hires and promotions reflect Matter’s commitment to maintaining the highest levels of client-service and are the result of a growing client base and desire to build the highest quality staff in the public relations industry.