Newburyport, Mass. – Matter Communications, a full-service public relations agency specializing in high-technology and consumer markets, posted gains in revenue, professional staff, and office space in 2011, while adding to a deep and diverse portfolio of clients.
Agency highlights during the year included revenue growth of 15% over 2010. Matter also hired more professional staff – increasing the number of employees by 15% compared to the previous year. The strategic communications shop also completed a build-out of its physical footprint at its Newburyport, Massachusetts headquarters. Improvements included an additional 2,000 square feet of workspace for the PR staff and multiple conference rooms equipped for video-based meetings and presentations.
“Our quality of service remained at the highest level during an eventful year and we maintained our focus on generating results that directly support our clients’ business goals. Those are the highest priorities for us, as they should be for any public relations agency,” said Principal and CEO Scott Signore. “We have clients in a wide array of businesses, from high tech to consumer packaged goods and we continue to provide the kind of results-focused public relations and communications services that better establish our clients’ respective brands and move the business needle.”
During the second half of the year, Matter brought new clients on board from many industries and geographies, including:
• CampusLive – a surge marketing platform that allows brands to connect with the college market
• Focal Press – a leading publisher of media technology books
• PerBlue – a mobile and social gaming company
• Cambridge Security Seals – makers of commercial seals and related products
• Sociocast – a big data analytics company
• Aquabotix – which develops fun and exciting consumer and commercial products for underwater observation and exploration