Newburyport, Mass. – Matter Communications, Inc., a full-service public relations and marketing communications agency specializing in technology and business-to- business markets, today announced that five leading technology companies: arvato, Bitstream, Salestream Software, X-Rite (prepress, pressroom and supply chain business), and Vertus, have selected Matter as their public relations agency. In addition, the company has hired two new professionals for its Newburyport office.
“We’re thrilled to be named the PR agency for these companies as they are leaders in their respective markets,” said Patty Barry, Principal, Matter Communications. “We’re equally excited to welcome Jackie Volovich and Ariane Doud to our team. These experienced, creative public relations professionals will make a valuable and positive contribution to the success of our clients and our company.”
As Matter’s newest Account Director, Jackie Volovich will lead several client teams. Prior to joining Matter, Jackie was principal of Cite Public Relations, a public relations and marketing communications agency she founded in 2004. Earlier in her career Jackie held public relations and marketing positions at the International Biometric Group and PROTOCOL Communications.
As a Senior Account Executive, Ariane Doud joins Matter from the Cambridge, MA office of Weber Shandwick, where she assisted in the development and execution of high-impact public relations campaigns for both biotech and technology accounts, including Celgene, Genentech and SureScripts. Prior to Weber Shandwick, Ariane worked in the public relations department of Mullen Advertising on accounts such as Analog Devices and General Motors Hybrids.
Matter’s newest clients are organizations that highly value a communications agency that delivers on its promise to provide insightful strategic perspective and strong tactical execution. These new clients include:
- arvato – a division of Bertelsmann and one of the largest internationally networked media and communication services providers in the world
- Bitstream – a software development company whose core products include award-winning fonts and font rendering software, mobile browsing and messaging software and variable data publishing and Web-to-print software for personalized marketing.
- Salestream Software – a software development firm that provides “as easy as email” software tools, such as their flagship product Politemail, which boost sales and marketing results for both broadcast campaigns and 1-to-1 communications
- X-Rite – a global leader in color management and instrumentation solutions, the company’s prepress and pressroom division offers hardware and software systems that ensure start-to-finish consistency and efficiency across the printing supply chain
- Vertus – the graphics and imaging software division of Heligon, a technology business specializing in image data interpretation
Founded in 2003, Matter maintains a commitment to two guiding principles: clients for life and employees for life. Matter’s PR services include company/product launches, product reviews, analyst and media relations, crisis communications and thought leadership campaigns. Marketing communications services include collateral design and production, direct marketing campaigns, website development and corporate branding programs.