Newburyport, Mass. –
- Matter Communications, Inc., a full-service public relations agency specializing in consumer and high-technology markets, today announced continued growth in its client base as five companies have selected Matter for public relations services.
- Matter’s client roster additions include:
- Agion Technologies – a leader in providing natural antimicrobial solutions based on silver, “Nature’s antimicrobial”
- BatchBlue Software – a developer of useful, user-friendly CRM softwarefor small businesses
- ExaGrid – a leader in cost-effective, scalable disk-based backup solutions with byte-level data deduplication
- SchoolPictures.com – a provider of stress-free school picture-taking services that generate thousands of additional dollars for school budgets
- UNBOUND Technologies – a Social Network Intelligence (SNI) company that provides marketers with detailed demographic information and intelligence on more than 260 million consumers, and a comprehensive understanding of online influencers and communities
- Matter’s newest clients join a lengthy list of companies that already capitalize on the public relations agency’s expertise in corporate communications, media relations, analyst relations, new product launches, speaker’s bureau and event support, and social media.
- From trade media and Twitter, to targeting bloggers and business press, Matter Communications differentiates itself by consistently delivering creative, results-focused PR programs.
- “In a business climate that’s challenging for many companies, a growing number of those we talk to see the value in effective public relations support,” said Gene Hunt, Matter Communications principal and CMO. “PR can cover a lot of ground in terms of messaging and keeping a company in front of its target audiences. Because our team is committed not only to execution but also to measuring the efficacy of our programs, clients know they will receive a solid return on their communications investment.”
PR agency, Matter Communications, Technology marketing, Boston-area PR, New PR clients, Social media relations