Newburyport, Mass. – Matter Communications, Inc, a full-service public relations agency specializing in high-technology and consumer markets, announced today that it is now working with five new clients: Digital Reef, inVNT, Kubota Image Tools, MOO and Spider Holster. By adding these companies to its client roster, the agency extends its expertise in the digital imaging, printing, software and high-technology spaces.
With the goal of increasing the revenues and visibility of these new clients, Matter will execute traditional and social media relations and thought leadership campaigns. To implement day-to-day, tactical PR efforts and provide strategic counsel for existing and new clients, Matter has also expanded its senior management team.
- Digital Reef: a leading software provider of eDiscovery and digital information governance
- inVNT: a live events agency that enhances and supports brand messaging for companies and trade associations
- Kubota Image Tools: the leading source for time-saving and award-winning image-enhancing Photoshop® Actions and Lightroom® Presets and presenters of inspiring international workshops designed to empower professional photographers
- MOO: a unique online printing company that makes it easy to create stationery products to help individuals and businesses stand out, build their own brand and be remembered
- Spider Holster: a company specializing in unique holster-style carrying solutions for photographers
New senior management team members
- John McElhenny, vice president: a former Associated Press and Boston Globereporter, John specializes in aggressive, creative PR programs that get companies noticed and help them build their businesses. Prior to Matter, he ran his own public relations firm and worked at Schwartz Communications following a 10-year journalism career.
- Elise Ouellette, account director: during her 12-year public relations career, Elise has led successful campaigns for clients in the technology, professional services and consumer spaces. Before joining Matter, she worked as the in-house PR manager at Newmarket International, a large independent software company, and held agency positions at Beaupre & Co. and PAN Communications.
- Anne Lines, account manager: among Matter’s longest-tenured employees, Anne brings more than nine years of public relations experience in both internal and agency environments to the agency’s management team . Her wealth of PR knowledge benefits her teams at Matter every day as she delivers high-profile media results on behalf of both technology and consumer clients.
View from Matter Communications
“Since our founding, we have consistently partnered with a wide range of well-established brands and startups within varied industries, and these new clients are a representation of that tradition,” said Scott Signore, principal and CEO, Matter Communications. “We look forward to providing our newest clients with the same expert counsel and execution of business-driving public relations that all of our clients have come to expect. A major part of how we help clients build their businesses is through dedicated senior-level involvement across all accounts; by broadening our management team, we’ll continue to do just that.”