Enhanced service offerings, client additions and employee growth address needs of changing industry
BOSTON – November 5, 2018 – Matter Communications — a Brand Elevation Agency specializing in PR, social media, creative services and digital marketing — doubled down on its digital marketing service offerings in 2018, resulting in significant client and staff growth for the agency. During 2018, this practice area added six new clients and 10 new employees, including general manager, Jeff Tahnk.
Enhanced Service Offerings
Matter amplified its digital services to further elevate client programs and execute on fully-integrated marketing campaigns that tell a cohesive story and drive results. Matter’s digital marketing capabilities include:
- Strategy, Analytics and Insights: Brand & messaging strategy, digital go-to-market planning, customer segmentation, research, brand & competitive audits and analytics
- Search Marketing: SEO, paid search, site & technical audits, Google support, landing page optimization, keyword segmentation and content optimization
- Social Media (organic and paid): strategy, content creation and measurement
- Digital Advertising: Paid social, pre-roll video ads and sponsored content
- Conversion Marketing: Inbound marketing funnel management, email campaigns, advocacy programs and remarketing
- Websites: Website creation, landing pages and site optimization
“Over the last year, we have significantly invested to accommodate the industry shift toward fully-integrated, digital approaches to communications,” said Scott Signore, CEO of Matter. “The success of a brand today is driven by its ability to reach customers, prospects and consumers across a wide range of channels. From a talented team of individuals to robust set of capabilities, Matter brings true digital expertise to our core foundation in PR, social and creative services.”
New Partnerships & Clients
Matter further solidified itself as a trusted, full-service communications expert through certifications as both a HubSpot and Google partner. This pairs the company’s top-tier staff and service offerings with versatile tools to help clients succeed in their marketing campaigns.
Recent additions to Matter’s digital marketing client roster span multiple industries — from healthcare and technology to professional services — and include:
- CureDuchenne: The global leader in research, patient care and innovation for improving and extending the lives of boys and young men with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Myomo: A medical robotics company that develops devices with myoelectric technology to restore the mobility of individuals with arm paralysis or muscle weakness.
- Radius Bank: A forward-thinking community bank offering a full complement of convenient, leading-edge personal and business products.
- Sectigo: Trusted by enterprises globally for more than 20 years, Sectigo (formerly Comodo CA) provides web security products that help customers protect, monitor, recover, and manage their web presence and connected devices.
- Theracycle: A revolutionary motorized exercise bicycle designed specifically for the unique needs of patients with Parkinson’s disease, MS and other movement disorders.
- Tree Care Industry Association: A trade association of 2,400 tree care firms and affiliated companies worldwide with a mission of advancing the tree care industry.
“After interviewing seven agencies, we decided to go with Matter and we could not be happier,” said Joanne Forster, vice president of communications at CureDuchenne. “Our extensive team at Matter is incredibly responsive and act as an extension of our staff. They have all immersed themselves in our business and take initiative to improve the way we communicate before we ask. Many marketing agencies brag about how they can do it all, but this is rarely the case — Matter is an exception. From creativity to SEO to video production to PR, Matter has gone above and beyond our expectations and we are thrilled to be working with them.”
Staff Expansion Under Senior Leadership
In January, Jeff Tahnk was appointed to general manager of digital marketing to lead the growing digital team. Before joining Matter, Tahnk was vice president of marketing for High Liner Foods and worked as a strategy consultant in Boston, San Francisco and London.
In addition, 10 new hires with expertise spanning marketing strategy, content marketing, copywriting, search marketing, social media and website development have been added to the team. Under Tahnk’s leadership, the team works with clients to elevate their brands, create unique digital experiences and drive sales. .
With more than 160 professionals in offices in Boston and Newburyport, MA, Providence, RI, Boulder, CO, and Portland, OR, Matter is one of the fastest-growing public relations, social media, creative and digital marketing firms in the country. Matter has won seven “Agency of the Year” accolades in the past three years and has been recognized as a best place to work. For more information on Matter’s digital marketing service offerings, visit https://www.matternow.com/digital-marketing.
About Matter Communications
Matter is a Brand Elevation Agency, unifying public relations, social media, creative services, and digital marketing to create strategic, content-rich communications campaigns that inspire action and build value. Founded in 2003, with five offices spanning North America, Matter works with the world’s most innovative companies across healthcare, high-technology, consumer-technology and consumer markets. For more information, visit https://www.matternow.com.
Erin Brooks, 720-400-8010