Matter Continues to Help Brands Reimagine Go-to-Market and Digital Marketing Strategies in 2020
Integrated Agency Threads the Digital Needle, Accelerating Growth While Advancing Clients’ Online Presence
BOSTON – September 30, 2020 – Matter Communications — a Brand Elevation Agency specializing in PR, creative services, digital marketing and strategy — announces the continued momentum of its integrated marketing group, highlighted by the recent addition of several new client partners, expanded integrated campaigns and the launch of numerous new client websites.
Integrated Campaigns Are Driving Demand
With talented professionals throughout Matter’s seven nationwide offices, this fast-growing group’s experience and expertise across diverse marketing disciplines – including brand identity, digital strategy, website development, design, digital advertising, search marketing and social media – continue to drive demand for brands through innovative content and interactive demand generation programs.
“Companies using this unique moment to rethink their marketing strategies and go-to-market plan are experiencing great success,” said Jeff Tahnk, General Manager of Strategy and Integrated Marketing at Matter. “A brand’s digital presence has become its lifeline to customers and partners in this increasingly remote environment, and we have the opportunity to help companies revolutionize these interactions, drive more sales and deliver memorable customer experiences to emerge stronger than ever.”
The team recently added several notable clients to its roster, including:
- Veritas Technologies, a global leader in data protection, availability and insights.
- Northern Forest Center, a collaborative effort by environmental and community development non-profits, wood pellet producers and automated wood heat systems distributors across New England and New York.
- MENTOR, the national mentoring partnership aiming to close the mentoring gap and drive equity through quality mentoring relationships for young people.
- Sensata Technologies, a world leader in sensing and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient through valuable insights.
In addition to these new clients, Matter has expanded existing integrated digital programs with flagship clients, including Nerdio, which has leveraged the agency’s full-service capabilities to strengthen its thought leadership initiatives through daily training events and quarterly webinars.
“Traditional approaches to content creation and demand gen no longer resonate with the target audiences we need to reach,” said Joseph Landes, Chief Revenue Officer of Nerdio. “Matter’s strategic counsel is invaluable in providing creative, holistic and results-driven solutions that allow us to break through today’s multifaceted, digital landscape.”
Brands Prioritize Digital Presence
Matter recently unveiled its own revitalized website and brand design to better reflect its comprehensive offerings and ability to help diverse brands across industries adapt to their changing environments. With companies increasingly prioritizing their digital presence, Matter has continued to support these initiatives with website launches for numerous clients, including:
- BostonSight, a nonprofit eye care clinic and research center dedicated to restoring vision and improving quality of life.
- Kenco, the nation’s largest woman-owned third-party logistics company providing integrated logistics solutions, including distribution and eCommerce fulfillment, comprehensive transportation management services, material handling equipment services, engineering and innovation consulting and information technology — all engineered for operational excellence.
- Wildlife Acoustics,the world’s leading producer of wildlife acoustic monitoring tools helping scientists around the world further their understanding of birds, bats, frogs and other vocal wildlife.
“Matter’s expert design work instantly elevated and polished our brand image, delivering simple and clear messaging about sophisticated products,” said Nicole Wright, Marketing Manager at Wildlife Acoustics. “Their email marketing team introduced automated workflows that allowed us to follow up with prospects much more efficiently and customize our messaging to segments of our audience, all while giving us a better understanding of our communication’s impact that we never had before.”
See the Wildlife Acoustics case study here.
Learn more about Matter’s digital marketing and strategy services at https://www.matternow.com.
About Matter Communications
Matter is a Brand Elevation Agency unifying PR, creative services, digital marketing and strategy into content-rich communications campaigns that inspire action and build value. Founded in 2003, with seven offices spanning North America, Matter works with the world’s most innovative companies across healthcare, high-technology, consumer technology and consumer markets. For more information, visit https://www.matternow.com.
Sara Pudvelis, 978-518-4535